COVID-19 Update from CEO Tim ConderMarch 17, 2020
A message to our valued customers,
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. Our hearts go out to anyone that has been either directly or indirectly impacted by COVID-19. Our thoughts are with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery.
At Blackbird, we are doing everything in our power to continue to provide access to cannabis products for pickup and delivery and we are working with our retail partners to remain in operation. We believe that cannabis should remain available during these trying and uncertain times, especially to patients that rely on its medicinal benefits. As always, we are committed to being good people and helping good people every day. Our team continues to monitor the rapidly evolving actions of our local, state, and federal government and we are taking all measures possible to ensure both the safety of our awesome team members and the customers that we serve. Here are the precautions we have implemented so far:
- If available, our drivers are wearing gloves and masks during transactions. These items are changed between every delivery.
- We are disinfecting our vehicles several times a day. Vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes and spray.
- We have asked that customers who are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 refrain from placing orders of any kind.
- We are limiting our exposure to dispensary employees and have asked our clients to separate fulfillment staff from the rest of their in-store teams.
- We are limiting driver interactions with their co-workers and have asked that all administrative staff work from home if possible.
I cannot say enough good things about our team and their passion for the cannabis industry, Blackbird, and our customers. We are grateful to be able to brighten up your day, especially during these trying and uncertain times. Should you have any additional suggestions about how we can help keep you safe, please email me directly at email@example.com. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
Thank you and be safe,
Tim Conder - CEO