A Mother's Day gift could be a great introduction to cannabis for moms who need an extra wellness boost. Here, you'll find mom-approved products fit for new cannabis users.
DIY: Tackle the Common ColdJanuary 27, 2018
Disclaimer: Keep out of reach of children. For use only by adults 21 years of age and older.
This week, to showcase the benefits of incorporating cannabis into your day-to-day, we will tackle: The Common Cold.
Our simple winter wellness ritual, featuring Cannabella's cannabis-infused honey, will help ease the symptoms of even the most formidable viral infection — and without the three-syllabic, soul-crushing chemicals of over-the-counter cold medicine. Whether you're seeking relief from body aches, looking to soothe your sore throat, or badly need a good night's rest, look no further — this delicious treat has just what you need.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- your favorite mug
- tea ball or mesh tea sieve
- 1 tablespoon cannabella infused honey
- 1 tablespoon loose chamomile tea
Okay, we know you know how to make a cup of tea, so we won't insult you with a step-by-step "this is how you boil water" tutorial. However, we have a couple of tips for you to keep in mind when whipping up your own cup o' cannabis tea.
- Chamomile is chalked full of medicinal properties, but in order for you to get the most mojo for your dojo, it's gotta steep. Giving your loose leaf tea the correct amount of time to soak not only releases the oils and powerful antioxidants you need, but also heightens the flavor. So, after pouring the hot water over your chamomile, cover the mug and allow it to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Honey, cannabis infused or not, is laden with enzymes that make it such a powerful antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal elixir. You know — all the stuff you desperately need to aide in your battle against the common cold. Boiling water breaks down those enzymes, in turn reducing the efficacy of honey's homeopathic benefits. Add the honey to your tea after you've allowed it to fully steep (and cool a bit).
Shop Cannabella from a dispensary near you. We'll bring the #marijuanatoyou.